It’s Saturday night – a traditional time of crazy conversations in our household and I want to share the hilarity. 🙂
So… I give you a few of tonight’s ponderables.
- Why is it that everyone driving faster than you is an idiot and everyone driving slower than you is a moron?
- What is another word for thesaurus?
- Is it colder in the winter or the city?
- Do butterflies remember their life as a caterpillar?
- Why doesn’t honey come in a plastic bee?
- If you were in an accident and lost your legs, would you have to change your height and weight on your driver’s license?
- If you put a chameleon in a room full of mirrors, what color would it turn?
- Why don’t woodpeckers get headaches or concussions when they are slamming their heads into trees all day?
- Why do round pizzas always come in a square box?